a last minute Voyeuristic journey with blond, beautiful and some what naked model Anzhelika Yakimenko in Voyeur Erotic

it was a last minute call from model Anzhelika Yakimenkofrom out of state ,  as she was in Newport Beach just 5 miles away ,did I have time to shoot I said yes but only for my book on Voyeurism, which she was interested in,

so I built a room set in the studio with a window and widow shutters to shoot through ,

well Anzhelika showed up on time and she was just awesome her smile just captured my heart, a beautiful  blond with a killer body,
I just new this would be an awesome shoot ,
explained my ideas to her about her  taking pictures of herself  getting undressed and posing for her self in private and she totally understood mmmm very interesting she knows about voyeurism , well I guess we all  do ,
  it was a very enjoyable photo-shoot and we created some amazing images for the book  ,here are just some from that collection  of images ,

thank you Anzhelika till next time








Comments

Post a Comment